To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to comply with all areas outlined for this position in a satisfactory manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to meet the minimum job requirements of this position.
Essential Skills: Oral communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking
Experience: Experience an asset but not necessary
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, physically demanding, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, and kneeling
Education: Some high school
Own Tools/Equipment: CSA approved Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Wet/damp, Hot, Cool
Salary: To be negotiated
Here are a few but not limiting to, duties and responsibilities for this position:
- The Laborer is considered a team player by the Operations/ Construction Manager.
- Communicate regularly with the Forman and the Operations/ Construction Manager or Service Manager to provide site status informing them of any existing or anticipated challenges related to current conditions.
- Follow all AWS safety guidelines and procedures.
- Receive training in all aspects of Construction Installation as well as proper mechanics of physical work to prevent injury
- Completing jobs assigned on a daily basis satisfactorily.
- Loading of all materials and equipment on your vehicle and trailer as per AWS safety guidelines as directed by the Foreman.
To find out more about this position and availability, or want to send a resume, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
AWS Construction Team